Is it Friday again? Already? Seems like I was writing the last post just a few minutes ago.
It’s been a gratitude-challenged week, but here goes.
- Life and liberty. Gotta start somewhere.
- My seven year old son likes to read books to himself to help fall asleep. And he is adamant that he must be alone. “Go away Daddy” never sounded so great.
- I’m listening to the late great SRV as I write this.
- Writing muse has continued to be generous. Several lit mag submissions out this week. Not getting much positive feedback, but that’s part of the grind.
- As we approach the warmer months, the days are longer. Daylight is good. Though it’s hard to tell otherwise this is April. Snow again today.