It’s Friday again! Five things I am grateful for:
- Week four and four posts on time. It hasn’t felt like a burden yet. Getting close, but not yet.
- It’s National Poetry Month in the United States. What that means for me is in our little town there are more readings and events than I can go to. I read some poems for two reading events this week to full rooms.
- It’s April 12th and we had a snow and ice storm last night. Though that’s curtailed my recent attempts at getting vigorous outdoor exercise, I’m grateful to have a guaranteed conversation starter.
- My students are persistent and understanding across the board this semester.
- The writing muse has been kind to me the last two weeks. I’m still stuck in other areas, but being able to write calms the mind down overall. Readings tend to help with that.