Things I’m grateful for today:
- It’s week three for Gratitude Friday. Two weeks longer than my track record would suggest.
- I sat working late in my basement office last night and heard my son sing “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” in his room above me as he was settling down to sleep.
- I got to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese’s this week. Ritalin made that fun instead of dysphoric. (Not such an easy feat with a child who is allergic to dairy. The word cheese is on the door, for Chuck sake!)
- It has only snowed once so far this month. Yay Michigan.
- This happened. Consider me wussified. And entertained.